Project Manager - BRIVO Consulting
We are now hiring two project managers to join the BRIVO Consultancy team. You will deliver complex IT projects to our clients, so a good understanding of the IT project lifecycle is required. The ability to quickly adapt to a client’s way of working and their technologies is an advantage to succeed in this role.
As a project manager your tasks will be to oversee IT projects at the client or act out the project manager role internally or at a client side. This includes managing people, pipeline, deliverables and ensure project completion. We seek a person that excel within IT project management. As we are a start-up, we are also looking for a person interested in growing with us and seeking to take lead on initiatives internally.
- Master in technology, business, or other relevant fields
- 3-5 years of experience in Consultancy / IT
- PRINCE2 certification (preferred, but not required)
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
- Drive for structures and system
- Leadership skills
- Team-player that is good at creating and maintaining personal relations
- A “getting things done” attitude
What we can offer:
- Be a part of a scale-up company and the ability to shape your workplace
- Varied and challenging tasks
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Offices central in Oslo
- A team consisting of supportive and skilled colleagues
BRIVO was founded in 2018 and we are growing from a pure consultancy house to develop and deliver Digital Experience Analytics to our clients. Since we are scaling you will be a part of a highly skilled and innovative team. Our culture is our employees, and we prosper when our workforce thrives, therefore we constantly want to improve and excel. The tasks you get will be reflected through each client as a consultant, but the role is also flexible and gives room to be a part of our internal investment projects.