Service and Data Integration Developer
We are looking for a service and data integration developer that has experience with development and configuration of integrations. The developer we are seeking is focused on stability, performance, and traceability. The candidate must be able to understand complex data models and map the relations between these.
The role requires you to communicate with customers and analysts about usefulness and quality of data. To succeed here a desire to deliver high and predictable quality is an advantage. An interest of moving in the direction of Data Engineer is a bonus if it does not come at the expense of integration development. Able to generalize and standardize to turn integrations into reusable solutions eventually.
For integrations, keywords are stability, performance, and traceability. An integration developer must have the ability to deliver solutions with high quality that reports status in an actionable way. The solutions must tolerate and compensate for issues in source systems, target systems and the infrastructure in between.
The consultant must be able to understand systems with different data models and interfaces. Further must the candidate interact with analysts and customers to understand the meaning of attributes, how they are used and what limitations exist, to provide the data that gives the best foundation for customer value. The consultant must be able to suggest changes that improve data quality and usefulness.
Knowledge of common standards for integration, such as REST, is necessary, but the consultant must also be able to quickly build and understanding of non-standard APIs and data exchange formats as necessary.
In this role you will:
- Be a full time consultant, but with an ability to build standard integrations for Digital Experience Analytics when required.
- Build and grow a start-up company
- Develop solutions in an organized and structured manner
- Seeing things working together
- MSc. or Bachelor + relevant experience can be considered
- If applicant has obtained a MSc. 1+ years of experience is required
- Consulting experience
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
What we can offer:
- Be a part of a scale-up company and the ability to mold your workplace
- Varied and challenging tasks
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Offices central in Oslo
- Flexible work from home policy
- A fun place to work with supportive and skilled colleagues
BRIVO was founded in 2017 and we are growing from a pure consultancy house to develop and deliver Digital Experience Analytics to our clients. Since we are scaling you will be a part of a highly skilled and innovative team. Our culture is our employees, and we prosper when our workforce thrives, therefore we constantly want to improve and excel. The tasks you get will be reflected through each client as a consultant, but the role is also flexible and gives room to be a part of our internal investment project.